"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being ROOTED and grounded in LOVE, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the LOVE of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

~Ephesians 3:14-21

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last Day In PERU: Saying Goodbye To Our Friends From The Arkansas Volunteer Team

HONORING MONTE SION CHURCH
20 Year Anniversary Ceremony

The Arkansas Team helping to support the local church members during this special celebration!

The children performed throughout the ceremony wearing beautiful costumes as they danced to honor their Peruvian traditions and culture!


Special recognition to Villa Milagro for all the love and support they have given to
Monte Sion Church and School!


Honoring and Praising God for their church...Thanking our Heavenly Father for a place to
fellowship and worship!

Pink Camera Moment with the GIRLS!

“A child needs both to be hugged and unhugged. The hug lets her know she is valuable. The unhug lets her know that she is viable. If you’re always shoving your child away, they will cling to you for love. If you’re always holding them closer, they will cling to you for fear.” ~Billy Graham 
The Lambert Girls celebrating with Monte Sion's English Teacher! Thank you Nancy, for all that you do for the children at the school!

Packing Up For Home!

Special memories that will always be cherished as each team member showed their love to many in this area of Peru! Thank you for your sacrifice of time and willingness to help others see and know the LOVE OF CHRIST!

ARKANSAS TEAM 2012
(Autumn Waking Up Early In The Morning)
WHAT A SWEET, SOFT SURPRISE FROM ONE OF THE ARKANSAS TEAM MEMBERS
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY NEW BLANKET
I JUST LOVE IT!
~Autumn
Until We Meet Again
Praying for safe travels as you return to your families!

LOVE AND JOY 

“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another."
~John 15:11-17

No comments:

Post a Comment