"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being ROOTED and grounded in LOVE, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the LOVE of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

~Ephesians 3:14-21

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Highlights From Hot Springs, Arkansas Volunteers: Ministering In The Village Of Matara Part 1

SHARING GOD'S LOVE WITH OTHER
 MISSIONARIES AT THE ANIMAL MARKET




BACK AT THE FARM
THE HEATH KIDS GETTING A LESSON ON 
HOW TO WORK ON MOTORCYCLES & 
HOW TO CLEAN THE CARBURETORS 


WORKING LONG HOURS IN THE WOOD SHOP TO HELP BUILD THE NEW WINDOWS, PEWS, AND DOORS FOR THE CHURCH IN MATARA





LADIES BIBLE STUDY IN MATARA
"Jesus said to her, 'Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.' The woman said to him, 'Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be 
thirsty or have to come here to draw water.'"
~John 4:14-15











LATE NIGHT MENS BIBLE STUDY
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~Isaiah 41:10




SPECIAL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE CELEBRATIONS


DAY 2 CONTINUES WITH THE 
LADIES BIBLE STUDY












PRAY FOR MATARA
"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act."
~Psalm 37:5













PRAY FOR THE YOUTH


SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE YOUTH 
roasted marshmallows, hotdogs, and new shoes

























MINISTERING TO THE MOTHERS WHILE THE
 YOUTH PARTICIPATED IN THE BIBLE STUDY




AMAZING BLESSING
hundreds of shoes donated for the children






MANY MEN GATHERED AFTER THE YOUTH EVENT



NEW BELIEVERS IN CHRIST



"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
~Galatians 2:20



No comments:

Post a Comment