"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being ROOTED and grounded in LOVE, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the LOVE of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

~Ephesians 3:14-21

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

10 Amazing Days With Richard & Stephanie Wood~Our Friends From NC

GOD'S TIMING IS ALWAYS PERFECT

Why do you say, O Jacob, and speak, O Israel, 
“My way is hidden from the Lord, and my right is disregarded by my God”? Have you not known? Have you not heard? 

The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. 

Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- Isaiah 40:27-31


SPECIAL TIMES WITH 
THE FRIDAY YOUTH








DAY TRIP: HEADING TO SOME 
REMOTE VILLAGES 
EAST OF MATARA





BUSY MARKET DAY: 
SHARING GOD'S WORD IN THE 
VILLAGE OF SAN MARCOS



MY WORD
“So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”
-Isaiah 55:11








VISITING THE VILLAGE OF 
AGUAS CALIENTES





A SPECIAL DAY WITH 
SWEET JONATHAN
making memories to last forever

GOOD TIMES, FOOD & FELLOWSHIP:
DINNER WITH NEW FRIENDS 
AT THE HACIENDA

GIRL TIME WITH JOSEFA



WE LOVE YOU JOSEFA!

SPECIAL DELIVERY: 
NEW CLOTHES FOR 
OUR NEW NEIGHBORS






EXPLORING THE CITY 
& THE "MERCADO"
...a.k.a THE MARKET



MINISTERING TOGETHER IN
MATARA WITH THE YOUTH





HELPING TO FEED THE CHILDREN



FEEDING THE CHILDREN
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, 
I was thirsty and you gave me drink, 
I was a stranger and you welcomed me.” 
~Matthew 25:35

WE LOVE YOU LUZ!
(this photo is for hannah dagenhart)

DELIVERING FOOD TO 
MANY IN DESPERATE NEED


Praise God, last year this lady who cannot see,
accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

FAMILY STRUGGLING TO GET BY...
A MOTHER WITH 10 CHILDREN










RICHARD & STEPHANIE HELPING
 TO SHARE GOD'S LOVE TO MANY



LADIES GATHERING TO HEAR
 GOD'S WORD AT THE WEEKLY
 MATARA BIBLE STUDY

learning to crochet



LOTS OF FUN 
ICE-CREAM STOPS

LAST DAY: 
TOUR OF THE CITY



Thank you Richard & Stephanie for serving in Peru and for all the sacrifices you both made to be help share the love of JESUS!
Richard & Autumn
"best buds"

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN OUR FAMILY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH! HURRY BACK AND COME SEE US AGAIN REALLY SOON!


FRIDAY YOUTH FRUIT PARTY
~it is time for delicious oranges~





“Jesus said to them, 
‘I am the bread of life; 
whoever comes to me shall not hunger, 
and whoever believes in me 
shall never thirst.’” 
~John 6:35


No comments:

Post a Comment